I apologize for the lateness of the details regarding this trip. We have had difficulties locking a few things down. However, with that being said, we are all set and ready to rock this weekend. Here is the information you need to know…
- Date: July 24th and 25th
- Time: 6PM
- Location: Lake Land’or Campground
- Access: When asked at the gate, just let them know you are with Troop 767 and that you are going to the campground. If you have any issues getting in, please give me a call at 496-1680.
- Plans: So this campout will be an easy relaxing night on Friday with good weather. Saturday morning, we will be heading to 3 Lakes Park to assist with the eleven year old stake activity.
- Food: We plan on kicking it old school Friday night and doing hot dogs. For breakfast, we will also be keeping it simple by pancakes, bacon and eggs. For lunch, due to the unknown time constrictions at the stake event, we will be doing cold cuts.
- What to bring: All scouts need to bring $10 for food. Make sure you bring a mess kit for eating. Also, each scout should bring his scout book! This is important because we will be helping to teach from the scout book at the stake activity. Also remember to bring a water bottle.
For anyone in Hanover that needs a ride, please let me know. If you have any questions, please let me know.