Spring camp is only a few days away and I wanted to take the time to get you all the final details you will need as scouts and parents.
- Drop Off Date: Monday March 28, 2016 at 9am
- Drop Off Location: Church
- Pick Up Time: Saturday April 2, 2016 at 10am
- Pick Up Location: Church
- Cost: $50 due at Drop Off
- Pack—Footlockers are not suggested 1
- Sleeping Bag or 2 Sheets & Blanket 1
- Flashlight (batteries available at the Trading Post) 1
- Full Scout Field Uniform (keep weather in mind) 1
- Comfortable Walking Shoes/ shoes for in your campsite 1 pair
- Underwear (shorts, shirts, socks) 7 sets
- Extra Clothing (shorts, pants, shirts) 3 each
- Cap (Hat) and Jacket 1 each
- Swim Trunks 1
- Rain Gear 1
- Bath Towel/ Wash Cloth/ Soap 1 each
- Toothbrush/ Toothpaste 1 each
- Brush or Comb 1
- Digital Camera (required for Photography) 1
As mentioned before, scouts MUST have current BSA medical forms including parts A, B and C. If your scout does not have this, he will not be allowed in camp.
You can find a copy of the medical forms by clicking here.
Merit Badge Prerequisites
Please find the merit badges you are taking in the list found here to see if there are any prereq’s you should be aware of. A lot of them can be finished in the troop after camp, but be aware that the merit badge will not be completed until they are done.
As always, if you have any questions, please let us know!