Climbing Camping Trip- Register Now – June 2016
I hope this post/email finds you all well!
We have a fantastic “camping trip” coming up in a few weeks where we get to stay overnight at one of the best climbing gyms in the tri-city area, Peak Experiences.
This means that the moment the gym closes, our troop, with a few other troops that have been invited (and maybe a few other random people) will have the opportunity to take over and enjoy a night of climbing.
Registration needs to happen somewhat quickly for this one, so I will stop boring you and give you all the details.
- Where: Peak Experiences
- Address: 11421 Polo Circle, Midlothian VA 23113
- Date: June 17th to the 18th
- Time: 8pm (Fri) to 7am (Sat)
- Cost: $35 (Cash – Includes Registration/Gear and a late Dinner)
- Forms: All Participants MUST have BSA Medical Forms (Parts A and B) as well as the Assumption of Risks form completed.
- Rides: If you need help getting your youth to the location, please contact a troop leader. Otherwise, plan on meeting us down there.
As always, fathers are more than welcome to attend! If you enjoy the sport of climbing, please feel free to join us. We doubt you will get much sleep that night, but you may want to bring a sleeping bag and pillow just in case. You might also want to bring some snacks. Climbing is a lot of work and sometimes snacks is all it takes to get you back on the wall.
Make sure you have shoes that are acceptable for this kind of activity. Running shoes/tennis shoes will work, crocs/boots will not (talking to you Gain).
You need to sign up! All participants (including adults) MUST sign up using the form found by clicking HERE or by clicking the button at the top of the page. The deadline for signing up is the 10th of June (please don’t wait that long). If you want to sign up after this point, please contact myself.
For more information about what a lock-in is, please see their page about it by clicking here.
If you have any questions, please let me know.
Yours in Brotherhood, Scouting and the Gospel,