Update: Official registration for this event has been closed by the district. However, we are still going to try to get in. Please register so we know how many spots to ask for. If for whatever reason, the merit badge (and backup) you pick is no longer available, I will reach out to you to find a replacement.
To sign up, click the big red button above.
I hope this email/post finds you all well!
I wanted to take a quick moment and let you know that Merit Badge Weekend (MBW) registration is now open. MBW is a great opportunity for scouts to earn a merit badge and go camping.
Eleven Year Old scouts are welcome to attend as long as they have a parent or guardian (father, grandfather, uncle, brother over 18, etc) camp with them.
This event always fills up quickly, so please register soon!
- Location: T. Brady Saunders
- Drop Off Location: Church
- Drop Off Time: 5pm on Friday April 8th, 2016
- Pick Up Location: Church
- Pick Up Time: 10pm on Saturday April 9th, 2016 (Depending on Campfire Time)
- Cost: $10 per scout (Troop is paying 1/2 of the $20 fees)
Yours in Scouting,